Friday, 17 June 2011

Two Gorgeous Babies!


When the opportunity arose to ask these twins mummy if I could please practice newborn photography on her babies, and she said yes, I cant begin to tell you how excited I was! One of each, little mr R and miss E, were born very early, and were only due on the sunday just gone! At almost seven weeks old, they still are so very, very tiny, and delicate, with those newborn eyes, and downy hair. Im so glad I got to have a "play" with them! It's tricky, trying those cute little poses that some of the incredibly talented photographers out there are capturing, and Im thinking I really need to have a few lessons in posing. ( or have another baby, so I can practice to my hearts content!! ) Any way, here are the ones I liked the best.
























They were poked, and prodded into positions, all the while trying to get in a little snooze time! Poor little darlings, no wonder they crashed at the end of it all! Thank you so very much for letting me photograph your precious bundles! (p.s They didn't cry once!!! Incredible! )




No comments:

Post a Comment