Sunday, 10 July 2011

Delicate miss K



This little girl, only 10 days old, is soo tiny and fragile, with big wide eyes and beautiful lips. How light she was in my arms, such a wee thing, and absolutely adorable. She is also the smallest and newest baby I'v had the chance to photograph yet, and what the experts say is true, the closer they are to their birth date, the easier it is to put them into wonderful positions and have them pose with a minimum of fuss.  I have to share some of my favourites with you!















I know, that bowl is getting a workout, but I'm loving the way I can move it and not miss K while changing back drops!




One with Daddy...



There is always going to be a moment when the star of the show cries!!
All part of being a baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment