Thursday, 28 July 2011

Photoshop Actions

Hey there! So, because I'v not really had anything to work on at the moment, I'v been exploring the advantages of creating my own presets in photoshop, for my images. The technical term for it is Photoshop Actions. I'v really only just started to play around with all the endless possibilities for colour and "image enhancement". I have noticed that many of the wonderful and creative photographers out there are producing some amazing effects using digital editing. I'm not sure how long this faze of digital photography will last for. You know, like baguettes, scrunchies and permed hair, it may just be the fad of the moment, OR it could be the thing of the future. 
Anyway, I thought I would share some of the actions I have created for myself and see what your thoughts are! Maybe you would like me to use them on your own photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment