Monday, 5 September 2011

A Jolly Engagement!



When My gorgeous cousin Bec asked me to take some photographs of her and her lovely partner, Jolly (thats what we all call him, and it suits!) I felt rather honoured to be the one who gets to record this little, very significant and special,  part of their life journey. 
It's funny, Bec and I hardly ever see each other as we live a distance apart and lead different lives, but when I finally caught up with her and her beloved, it felt a lot like greeting an old friend. Where nothing has really changed, and you can talk to your hearts content, feeling comfortable and at ease. Maybe it's a family thing. Or maybe Bec and Jolly are just lovely, easy going and fun people, that I just happen to have the fortune of being related to! 



Congratulations you two!



We're all a little weird.  And life is a little weird.  And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.  ~Robert Fulghum,True Love


No comments:

Post a Comment