Sunday, 22 April 2012

Shining beauty...



We all have to do the boring things in life. Like simple, ordinary jobs at home and at work. Sometimes we are lucky and get to work with some extraordinary  people that make a ordinary job that much more enjoyable. It's one of the reasons why I stay at the place I work.

One of my lovely co workers has a beautiful daughter. And when I say beautiful, I mean inside and out. She has dignity and pride, with humility, gentleness and sweetness. The apple has not fallen far from the tree, so to speak. 
She is the epitome of what a young adult should be. This girl has chosen to be a strong young woman, who believes in and listens to herself.  She has such a marvelous sense of self worth and dignity. It makes her shine with an inner strength and beauty that only helps to make her all the more amazing. As you can see in these photos....

I wanted to try out a few different photographic things, like going to the local cemetery to get this shot....





...And then to the railway to get these images...








...and to try out my latest favourite thing, sun flare with my own photoshop actions...






Then a quick drive around the corner for these...










Used by Nelson Mandela in his 1994 inaugural speech



No comments:

Post a Comment