Saturday, 23 June 2012

Black and White ATP Photoshop Actions



Typical me, I couldn't ever just stick with just plain old Black and White. While I do love a classic B/W image, especially those beautiful old photos, before colour was introduced, I like adding warmth and interest to the images too.

This is the Black and white collection.

As with all Photoshop actions, the same elements, when applied, will approach the photograph in different ways. So I have included four very different images, with different coloured backgrounds, to give a better example of how each individual action will work on your photo.

If you are one of those special people who are looking at this, to make the choice of what sort of edit you would like added to your image, just quote the name of the action you like, and I will do the rest!

BLACK & WHITE


BLACK & CREAMY


CINNAMON


SEPIA


CARAMEL CREAM


FEELING BLUE



POSTCARD



OLD BOUDOIR



SHALOTT


VICTORIAN GIRL




BLUE HAZE




CHOCOLATE




SPICE




MIDNIGHT




No comments:

Post a Comment