Saturday, 23 June 2012

Colour ATP Photoshop Actions



I love a bit of colour. Especially in children's photos. It just adds a special bit of "ping" to the whole feel of an image. So I am sharing with you my colour range of photoshop actions.

 An action is a pre recorded sequence of editing and colour adding. By recording it, I am able to add the style I have created to any photograph I want. Sometimes the Action just doesn't match the feel of an image, sometime is just makes you go WOW!  Ahh, the beauty of learning Photoshop! Actions also have a sneaky way of saving me time too!

There are four different photographs in each set.
If you are one of those people directed here to choose the style of editing you like for your images, just quote me the Action name, and I will do the rest!

WILD FLOWER


PLAYTIME


EVENING


WHISPER


JEMBUG


LEAH'S RETRO


LEMON DROP


MISTY BLUE


MIDAS TOUCH


NASHVILLE EFFECT


MISS RUBY


WHEAT


PINK FIZZ


DAISY


SUNSHINE


RETRO BLUE


SHERBET


SUNNY GIRL


VINTAGE


STORYTIME



No comments:

Post a Comment