Monday, 4 June 2012

Missy D.


I'm so lucky to have wonderful friends and people I get to know, that have gorgeous, stunning children. Just look at this girl, and you will see what I mean. 
I had the chance to photograph Miss D nearly 2 and a half years ago. It was when I got my very first dslr, and needed to practice on anyone willing and able!
I remember having these ideas in my head, of how I wanted the images to look in the end, but I never knew how to achieve it. I started out using picassa, and very soon became the editing junkie i am today, when I finally began learning how to use photoshop. 

On a cold, wet, windy and wild day, what better way to spend it than finally editing these photos the way I had envisioned, all that time ago.
I guess I have to look at it as archiving something precious, to take out and look at, and play with, on a rainy day. That I now have the knowledge ( well, some anyway! ) to make them look the way I had imagined. Gosh, I'm loving learning!

So, as you will see, their colours are all over the place, and don't really match as a set. It's because I am trying to create new photoshop actions, ones that will work on all my photos, not just one of them!












No comments:

Post a Comment