Thursday, 15 November 2012

Full On Colour Photoshop Actions


As I develop my photoshop skills, I have started to create actions that I am considering selling to the public. It is here, in the "editing room" that I am probably most content with my creativeness. Being entirely self taught, and taking a lot of my inspiration for how I post process from other amazing photographers out there, a little bit of this, a bit of that, I have been developing my own style. I feel a little bit of pride, in that when I edit an image, I am not using someone else's actions to create a piece of art, it is entirely me who is producing the end result.
 There is nothing wrong with a bit of cheating, now and then. There are many excellent photographers out there who are finding it really hard to grasp the technicalities of photoshop. I have to say, You Tube is my hero, but a lot of people just don't have the patience for it. Thats where actions created by other people come in. And me!! 

Still a work in progress, any feedback from other photogs, who think my actions would be worth selling, would be great!


I have to admit, I almost never use just one action on one image. Usually it is a combination of them, depending  on the original photograph. Sometimes it's only two, sometimes I go to town and use 5! All at different opacity's, with minor tweeks. ( Usually darkening them a bit, as all the actions brighten the images. )









No comments:

Post a Comment