Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Don & Dom are Engaged!



I have to confess, I Love this couple. They are fun, full of ideas and gorgeous too! Happy to traipse around a prickly paddock, and enjoy pine needles in their clothes! All with a laugh, and a smile! And they are most certainly two of the sweetest people I have known. Donna is my dearest friends sister, and so there was a fairly relaxed atmosphere as she knows how nutty I can be! Lots of kisses and cuddles, and they both were a lot more relaxed in front of the camera than some would be! ( That would be including myself! ) Sorry it has taken me so long to finish Editing, Donna! ( Christmas and holidays and too much fun with the kids! ) Hope you love them as much as I do!




Love is like a friendship caught on fire. 
In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering.
 As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment