Monday, 18 March 2013

Beautiful Burlesque!

It's not very often that I get to work with an actual model. Someone that does what I ask, takes the initiative to move gracefully and knows what works well for her, or not.  This makes my job, as the photographer, so very, very easy, and I can really just enjoy the moment, concentrating on my camera settings, rather than the escaping subject! ( which is the usual situation, with children! ) I found the lighting a bit tricky, for this shoot, so went fully manual for it. In some ways, that is what I enjoyed the most! Using the old noggin'! 
For those of you who are interested, Yes, I usually shoot children in Aperture priority mode. It's easier not to loose that special "look", that can so often come along suddenly, and disappear even quicker!

So, as you can see, I really really have been having fun with this whole shoot, from getting the images, to "going to town" with the editing!





I just love these!






And, yea, I really had a huge amount of fun editing!




...A little bit of sexy...







...And a whole lot of beautiful woman!






No comments:

Post a Comment