Sunday, 17 March 2013

That Little Red Haired Girl!



I love children. And I especially love them with red hair. I don't really know why. There is something special about it. The way it stands out from a crowd, makes a child seem a little bit mysterious, and fairy landish, other worldly. I understand that those that have to live with it don't particularly like it! At All! Oh dear, we always wish for what we cannot have, don't we! 

This little girl caught my eye, a few months back. And when the opportunity arose to take some pictures of her, well, who could resist!

You will find some of her sweet, beautiful brother here too!

These first few are edited with The Singer, from my Facebook Fan Freebie set of actions.
You will find it here!






This is her cute big brother. Check out his amazing eyelashes!










 Gentle kisses...


Life is full of beauty, Notice it. 
Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. 
Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

Ashley Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment