Thursday 9 June 2011

A Winters Day



Today was wet. Wet, wet and more wet. Not that fantastic rain that pours down, and makes being wet worth while, but that light, soft stuff, that drizzles constantly, and doesn't let up. After being stuck inside for most of the day, I decided I need something to do! So we went to the road, nearby, and I let my daughter and son play in the puddles. ....Well, not quite, but they did have fun together. And I got a few photos to play with at home, which is one of the reasons we went out in the first place. We soon had to leave, as it started to rain quite heavily, but not before I captured my daughters delight!























There is nothing quite like being a parent. To make you grow, feel and love. The very, very best part of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment