Tuesday 3 February 2015

Reflections


Every person is unique, and all it takes is a simple smile and a kind word to suddenly close the distance. A small and genuine effort to extend yourself, even when it is difficult and takes you out of your comfort zone.  
Kindness is one of the most affordable things one can accumulate. It's richness is everlasting, fulfilling and can make us blossom and grow. You don't need to have a religion or belief system to understand this most fundamental and basic action of human spirit.

Sometimes I think I am too forthright and bombastic with my approach. I am not always gentle with the way I say things. I just blurt it all out without considering how it may come across to another person. 

Something to work on. Always something to work on.
To become softer, kinder and gentler.

Things my soft, sweet and spiky roses can teach me.




No comments:

Post a Comment